Maine Archives and Museums seeks an interim executive director for the first six months of 2023 until we can hire a new executive director. The part-time position is for 40 hours a month at a monthly rate of $1400.
Submit cover letter, resume, and three references to MAM Board President Cipperly Good at email@example.com. Deadline for application is December 15, 2022, although those received by December 31st may be considered. Applicants living or working in Maine with familiarity with Wild Apricot preferred.
In consideration for the above payments, the new Interim Executive Director will provide and perform the following:
• Maintaining MAM online presence and resources including primary website through Wild Apricot, membership database, and social media network support;
• Assisting the Board Treasurer in financial management, including bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable, and making deposits;
• Answering and forwarding telephone, electronic, and written requests for information about and on behalf of services provided by MAM as appropriate;
• Meeting management including agenda distribution and taking of meeting minutes in collaboration with the Board of Directors, Board Secretary, and committee chairs;
• Filing appropriate organizational reports with state and federal agencies (e.g., Annual Report/Charitable Solicitations License/IRS 990);
• Maintaining MAM’s files and archives–both physical and digital